This summer, we are constantly looking for fun & refreshing iced latte recipes to get us out of a coffee slump. This delicious strawberry shortcake themed latte is SO easy to make! It's the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
Pea Protein: Our Unique Plant-Based Blend That’s Worth The Hype
This article has been written by experts and fact-checked by experts, including licensed nutritionists, dietitians or medical professionals. The information in the article is based on scientific studies and research.
It is designed to be honest, unbiased and objective, and opinions from both sides of an argument are presented wherever there is disagreement.
The scientific references in this article (marked by 1, 2, 3, etc.) are clickable links to peer-reviewed research material on the subject being discussed.
Plant-based protein - it’s a trend heard all across the internet. But what is it and why should you consider incorporating it into your diet? In the past, it has been more common for people to supplement extra protein into their diets using dairy-based protein, such as whey. But certain plant sources, like peas, also contain high levels of protein, and in recent years, alternative plant-based protein sources have begun to emerge on the market. Plant-based protein is an excellent option for people who would like to add more protein to their diet, but are unable to or would rather not consume dairy-based protein. In our line of plant-based Super products, we use a unique blend of pea protein to add nutritional power and deliciously creamy flavor!
What’s Special about Our Pea Protein?
Hold the milk! Our innovation team spent 3 years extensively testing over 50 protein options to find the perfect blend with the best taste and consistency. Our unique blend is derived from yellow peas to add a nutritious boost and deliciously creamy flavor to our plant-based lineup.
Top 5 Benefits of Our Pea Protein:
- This protein is rich in essential nutrients such as iron and is naturally vegan, gluten free, and top allergen free.
- With an excellent protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, pea protein is a great choice to fit with most dietary needs.
- Peas require less land and water to farm and harvest than other sources, so it’s an environmentally conscious protein source!
- Pea protein can help you meet your health goals by keeping you satiated and energized, and by supporting muscle growth after workouts.
- Our unique pea protein blend actually tastes good! Some other options on the market have a distinct flavor and consistency, but our innovation team perfected our formula to give a deliciously smooth and creamy experience.
How To Enjoy It:
One of the benefits of pea protein is that it’s so versatile. You can add it in so many recipes to give a nutritional boost! Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy pea protein:
- Swap in for coffee creamer - pea protein adds that creaminess we love in our coffee!
- Blend into smoothies, shakes, or smoothie bowls - smoothies are always a great way to sneak in some extra veggies and nutrition into your diet.
- Add it to baked goods - trust us, this is a great baking hack!
If you’re looking for a protein option that fits your unique diet, or if you’re just looking to try something new, pea protein is an excellent choice! Here at Super Coffee, we made sure that ours is not only nutritious, but also delicious, in our plant-based products. Just like our dairy-based products, our plant-based line has the same nutritional benefits from Monk Fruit, MCT oil, and delicious natural flavors!
Ready to try our plant based coffees? See what the hype is about with our Variety Pack!SHOP NOW